Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi

My wifi just keeps dropping, goes for 60 seconds then comes back, multiple times a day for last week.  Spend considerable money on virgin package and service is appealing at the moment. Attempting college zoom calls is impossible. Any ideas techi people. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi

Does a wired connection also drop?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi

Hi Tazybird

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply and the WiFi issues.

I've ran a check today and no issues are showing. All levels are in spec. I hope everything is sorted. 

If not, do you have a smartphone? If the issue is purely WiFi, please download our Connect app free of charge from the phone's app store. You'll then be able to do a wireless scan in the property and either optimise the connection where possible or, it will prompt you to order a booster. You can find out more here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos