Menu
John_Semple123
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi

My wifi is consistently ruubish! Cant watch a full program online without it cutting off, everyday there is an issue. Tried to use Virgins online chat several times to be told its not available even though it states that it is open!! Very frustrated with the service.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi

Ok - as this is a help forum - if you want some help - you should post up details of what the problem is, what hub you have, what devices you are connecting and how.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi

Hi John_Semple123

Welcome to the community and I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing intermittent connection. I'll certainly look into this for you

I've run some checks on your modem/network segment and there is currently a fault ticket open for SNR issues which will cause the connection to drop out at times. The reference is F006603889  and it’s expected to be resolved by 11/10/18. Please let us know how things are after this time.

Kind regards,
Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos