cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi signal disappeared

Gaz7
Joining in

Hi I get issue with my Hub5 my TV and also TV box and Xbox one  loss the connection with Virgin hub 5 after they not able to find my WiFi when I search for it until I have restarted the hub they will able to see it but could get to same issue in any time in minutes or hours.but with phone or laptop is working fine! Please could anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gaz7 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here regarding your connection.

Have things been resolved since your post? Do you know if this happens on a wired connection too or is it just wireless that this happens?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom

thanks to reply to my concerned. When was in a wired connection was fine but when changed room furniture I couldn't usu wired . I started using WiFi, my internet speed 250mg the issue started unfortunately most TV connection when using YouTube and my TV box also they started working fine then could any time disconnect and they don't see the my WiFi until restart the Hub !

Thanks

Gaz

Thank you @Gaz7 

I have taken a look on our side and I can see there are a few issues that will require an engineer to take a look. 

I will pop you a Private Message now so we can take a look, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Client62
Legend

"not able to find my WiFi when I search"

Faced with this I'd conclude the Hub 5's WiFi has failed.