cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pr

Paulscunny1972
Joining in

My wifi keeps dropping, been happening for over a year now, when I ring up they say they have reset the router  and if it keeps happening to ring back to arrange a technician to come out. Well a year later still no technician and still problems with the wifi.

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Connect to the hub by clicking on this link http://192.168.0.1/  That should pull up the log in page for the hub.  But don't log in, just click on the link "Check router status"  That'll bring up a window with five tabs.  Open the Downstream tab.  Select all the text (Ctrl-A if using a keyboard), copy it (Ctrl-C), then paste it (Ctrl-V) into a reply here as TEXT not screenshots.  Post that, do the same for the Upstream and Network log.  You'll get an error message when you post the Network log, just click on "post" a second time.  Then we can check for any obvious problems with power, noise or error counts.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Paulscunny1972 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're having ongoing WiFi issues.  I have located and had a look at your account from here.  I would like to help.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R