cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

leea56
Tuning in
  • Hi just had a wifi pod delivered and setup but still have blackspots will it be possible for another pod to be sent out to me 

Thanks

52 REPLIES 52

Hi Leea56 when you setup the pods and have waited 24hrs for them to optimize the best way to get the most out of them is to everything off the uses wifi and then turn them all back on that way they will connect to the strongest wifi signal to them.

Hope that make sense.

Thanks for reply I currently only have one pod which I set up over a week ago it was a bit dodgy at first but now seems to be ok but I need a second pod as the signal isn't strong enough to reach my daughters room which is why I originally messaged on here for but was told to wait 5 working days which I have but still got blackspot so need a second pod ordered 

Thanks for coming back to us @leea56.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get you a second pod ordered but I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @leea56 and please let us know how it goes, when you get and install your pods.

Regards,

Steven_L

hi there. 

could you let me know what the process is to getting a free wifi pod? I have just joined VM and am experiencing a few wifi issues in some rooms of my house.

many thanks. 

To get them free you need to have 1gig internet or a volt product with O2 else they're £5 each p/m. Also at present they dont work with the hub5.

Start a post asking for help to order one.

markfernandes
Tuning in

Hi would it be possible to get two wifi pods? (please)

I've just rescanned/optimised the wifi throughout the whole house and there were only two rooms where the app didn't advise the addition of a wifi booster (and one of those rooms is the one with the hub in it). Its a pre-war terraced house so maybe the walls are thick? 

I am a VM/O2/Volt customer and from what I have read it it might be possible to get hold of wifi pods which could improve the situation. I've just had the broadband speed upgraded but this is of limited benefit when the wifi coverage in the house is so poor.

Happy to provide any further details.

You wont get 2 pods at once, you'll have to wait a week after receiving the first one before asking for a second pod to be sent.

Hi, thanks for your input. I’ll see how I go on. One WiFi pod would be a step in the right direction, at least.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @markfernandes

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome back.

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can get this sorted for you. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs