cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

paul-44
Joining in

Hi, I am a new Volt customer and have a Hub 4. The engineer told me to scan for blackspots and order pods if I had some. We have 3 rooms with no signal. I can’t scan using the connect app as it’s a Hub 4 but don’t seem to be able to order anything online. Maybe I am being daft but how do I order the pods? 

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should be able to order via the phone.   However if you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up.

As for wifi scanning, there are many apps on the Play Store that will do the job.  If you are on iOS, use the Apple Airport Utility app.

Also note the Pods will not work with a split SSID, it needs to be as "out of the box" setup.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @paul-44

Welcome to the Community!
To order the pods for you we'll need pass some account security, so I will continue this conversation via private messaging. Please look out for my PM in your inbox. 

Just to advise that we will only be able to order 1 pod at a time, and will not be able to order more until the first pod has been delivered and active for 5 days.  

Thank you @Adduxi for assisting! 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @paul-44.

Hopefully this will be all resolved for you with our WIFI pods. 

Let us know how you get on with the pod and join us back on this thread if you are still having issues. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley