cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

Jennifer15
Joining in

Hi I received a wifi pod a few weeks ago but after scanning a bedroom still have some black spots. Would like to request another but chat aren’t accepting any new messages and I have been on hold on the phone for an hour a day the last few days Without getting through. Can anyone advise how else I might request one? 

9 REPLIES 9

Jennifer15
Joining in

Hi can anyone help with this? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jennifer15 

Have you tried by logging into /my-virgin-media , as per the info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max ?

How do I get a second or third WiFi Pod?

If you’re not getting download speeds of at least 20Mbps in every room with one WiFi Pod, you can request a second or third by signing in to My Virgin Media, clicking on Your Package and following the steps in the WiFi Max tab.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi I have done all those steps but don’t have the options you mention 

Sorry hit send too soon. I have followed all the steps and the app has confirmed that I need a pod but tells me to phone to order one. I can’t get through on the phone and live chat isn’t accepting  messages

Hi @Jennifer15 thanks for your reply here, sorry to hear you're still having issues with blackspots.

Do you have a screenshot of the app confirming you require a secondary pod as it should be possible to order one through there?

Many thanks

Tom_W

D207619D-D65A-49AB-B673-B8071C0FBA91.jpeg

Is this what you’re looking for?

Hi is there anything else needed? 

Hi is there anything else needed? 

Thank you for that information. We should now be able to order another pod for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin