cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

leea56
Tuning in
  • Hi just had a wifi pod delivered and setup but still have blackspots will it be possible for another pod to be sent out to me 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @leea56 and please let us know how it goes, when you get and install your pods.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

52 REPLIES 52

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I believe you can request another one on the phone after 1 week.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi leea56,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear you're still having issues with your WiFi signal. 

Can you confirm the date you installed the WiFi pods?

^Martin

Hi thanjs for reply I installed the pod on July 21st not sure it actually works properly to be honest as devices keep being disconnected 

As for the blackspots my daughter's room has no signal at all so require another pod sent out please

Thanks

Hey leea56, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see the pod hasn't fixed the issues. 

Sometimes you do need a second pod and the rare time, a 3rd.

However since you only ordered your first pod on the 21st July we have to wait a minimum of 5 working days before sending another.

I understand this is frustrating however you could pop back up here this Friday or go onto the connect app and it will allow you to order one from there too. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi thanks for your reply 

I have now waited the 5 days so is it possible to order ne the second pod please also the current one is a nightmare my devices keep disconnecting so my ring doorbell and my lights won't work unless I reset the connection ??  Is it a faulty pod? Try the second anyway to see if any difference in a few days

Thanks

Hi @leea56

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Just before we order this, you've mentioned the doorbell and lights, are these on a 2.4G setting? The reason I ask is for the Pods to work properly, the WiFi bands can't be split, otherwise you're not getting the usage out of them. 

Let me know 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi thanks for getting back to me yes they are connected to the 2g network as they only work on 2g my hub hasn't got the 2g and 5g split as the pod wouldn't allow it so its a combined 2g 5g network been working fine fir the past year seem to be ok the last couple of days so 🤞

Can you please get the pod order for me as no signal in my daughters room thanks👍

Hi leea56

Thanks for coming back to us. You'll need to combine both networks, easiest way to do this is a PIN reset of the router. The reason being is they will not work properly if the bands are split into 2G/5G etc.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Like I've said above my wifi signals are   combined as for the pod I've been trying to order for over a week now as explained in my first post there's no signal in my daughters room so can someone please order the pod I originally ask for 

Thanks