cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod

Backagain
Tuning in

We ordered the WiFi pod on Sunday and we were told we would received it by Tuesday and still nothing.  The connection in my daughter's room is poor and she is having to use our neighbour's WiFi.  We are new to VM and have had nothing but problems since joining.  

3 REPLIES 3

g0akc
Problem sorter

Are VM charging you for the pod?  They usually do unless you have a 1GB package or similar.

There have been a number of cases on here of people saying they have ordered pods but they never turn up, and there's no record of the order.

If you are being charged £5 a month look into getting your own additional access point or mesh system - it will likely cost less in the longer term and probably perform better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Funny you should say that there is no record of our order on the app either!  Yes we were going to pay £5 a month for the pod but I will now look at your suggestions.  Thank you so much.  Very poor customer service from VM.  

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A decent introductory wifi router can be had for £40-50 and a a similar Mesh system from £80-100.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.