cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod

SteveR761
Joining in

Are there any other ways to order a wifi pod as I'm having no luck with either the chat or telephone number?

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
_______

Its now called… Wifi Max see…….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You can call  0800 064 3850 to order the first one - or follow instructions on that website. If you call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

Or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Cheers for the info.

No luck with that so I'll keep my fingers crossed someone from Customer Services can sort it out on here. 

Hey @SteveR761,
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to order a WiFi pod, I would be happy to take a further look into this and order the pod for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome SteveR761 and please let us know if you have any further issues after your pod arrives.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L