cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod with new SuperHub 4

linwelin
On our wavelength

Virgin upgraded my old superhub 3 to the superhub 4 but my wifi pod does not seem to connect to it? it was working fine before, do I have to do something with it to make it work?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You’ll need to call VM to have the Pod linked to your new Hub. It’s linked via the Hub’s MAC address and only VM can do this. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @linwelin 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your pods. 

Have you managed to get in contact with the technical support team since your post? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

linwelin
On our wavelength

I did yes, not very happy with the response I got though. I was part of the trial for the pods and when I got invited I was told it would be free for me for as long as I wanted to keep it, well it turns out VM is no longer honouring their commitment (shocker) So I have got another one sent out to me but it is only free until my contract ends, then I will have to pay for it. I still have the original message from the trials team that states and I quote 

"Pods can help improve wifi performance around the home. There are no charges or contract changes for participating in the trial, and you'll be able to keep your pod, should you choose, after the trial."

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

My apologies for the inconvenience @linwelin - the team have provided the correct information and unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about that although I'd love to help you further.

Let us know how you get on with using the pods 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs