cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod nightmare with hub 4

cjandrich
Joining in

Hi everyone so about two weeks ago we got offered a great package deal for the one gig fibre which we accepted!

engineer came and installed our hob which was perfect three days later we had Wi-Fi issues so Virgin Media sent us a little Wi-Fi pod which worked perfectly!

3 days after that the hub4 decided to go faulty and an engineer came out replaced the hub4 and got the team to re provision the wifi pod and all was well!

However they agreed to send us a second one out for upstairs as our house is pretty big and the coverage was sketchy.

this arrived today at 10am plugged in and worked within half hour no problems then it stopped and since then hasn’t worked keeps pulsing green to white.

this is where it gets a little bit interesting I’ve spoken to Virgin Media twice today over the telephone because there was no technical help available over WhatsApp or online the first lady I spoke to said to me the hub wasn’t provisioned for the second Wi-Fi pod but that team isn’t available and then she put the phone down on me.

The second guy I spoke to told me I had to wait seven days to see if it starts to work and then they will send me a third pod but I need to contact them which I’ve never heard of that sounds ridiculous I don’t need a third pod I just need the one I’ve got now that’s not working reprovisioning back onto my hub !

is there anyone in here who works for virgin the tech team at all that can do this please as I’m tearing what little hair I have left out with virgin and it’s poor customer services and these bloomin pods.

thank you

2 REPLIES 2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
VM if your going to do a product that only you must configure you better have the support to back it up!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cjandrich,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your pods. 

Can you confirm if you have been able to get them to work? Or have been able to speak with the team regarding this?

^Martin