cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod intermittent signal

dazdean69
On our wavelength

Hi there, we have 1 Wi-Fi pod connected to our Hub 4 and up until recently it has been working well.

now it just loses signal on and off multiple times daily and when working from home this is a nightmare. I have done all the usual, reset, repositioned, rebooted the Hub 4 a few times but still having the same issue.

can we arrange for another one to be sent out as we need the connection.

many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person should respond on here in a day or two.

So it would be quicker to call it in as a fault

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello dazdean69

Apologies for the connection issues experienced and problems with your Pod, thanks for taking the time to raise this via the forums.

From looking at your account we can see there is currently an area issue, this an SNR issue raised under ref F009161385  with an estimated fix time of the 22nd July 2021 at 9am. We appreciate this isn;t ideal and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know how this is during this time or if the problem hasn't been resolved after the estimated date and time.

Rob

HI Rob, thanks for getting back to me, I will continue to monitor the Wi-Fi via the pod and keep you updated.

Thankyou dazdean69

We are here to help all week 

Gareth_L