Menu
Danger786
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wifi not working

My WiFi not working can’t log on to any app Virgin media is  really expensive and  Service is going down hill 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Wise owl
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi not working

You looking for help or just letting off steam?  If the former, you need to post specific details of the problem.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes, Superhub2 with VIVID 200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
esboella
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I had a similar problem after my internet dopped out the wifi stopped working (wired was fine though)

I fixed it today and posted the details here.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@esboella wrote:

Hi I had a similar problem after my internet dopped out the wifi stopped working (wired was fine though)

Presumably you ideally meant > here < specifically as a thread/post location  "link" rather than "here" as a generic website/forum-board that subsequently requires reader's initiative to browse/search(your profile) further to locate?

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos
carnivalist
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are you sure you've permanently solved the problem? It seems the network has been plagued by area faults. I've had them for months in Central London.

The symptoms are many and varied, but one of them is that the faults are intermittent - sometimes cycling over very short periods - they can come and go  over periods a short as a few minutes. Initially I also thought i'd solved the problem, but I had merely been fooled by the random nature of the fault. The network is utter garbage at the moment.

esboella
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I was referring to a post I made at about the same time ie the one you linked to.

0 Kudos
esboella
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@horseman wrote:

@esboella wrote:

Presumably you ideally meant > here < specifically as a thread/post location  "link" rather than "here" as a generic website/forum-board that subsequently requires reader's initiative to browse/search(your profile) further to locate?

I was referring to a post I made at about the same time ie the one you linked to.

0 Kudos