Menu
Zhugong
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wifi light green solid, Base light flashing green

Wifi light is green solid but the Base light is flashing green. Can not connect to my WiFi now. Can you help please? 

Zhugong
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi light green solid, Base light flashing green

Can anyone help or reply please? Is it my Reuter issue, or a broader service issue? I initially got an appointment with technician this Wed, but just got cancelled. Can I understand the reason please? Thx 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

green flashing light says external issue - tech cancelled confirms that - any tech visits are cancelled if its an area fault - all you can do is sit back and let them sort it - hub should come back on line when that happens

Tony
0 Kudos
Zhugong
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any update on this please? It has been 8 days. The issue still has not been solved. I am extremely disappointed. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

VM staff can take up to a week to respond on here - best bet is to call 150 or 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" – in business hours you usually get a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who are more understanding and helpful.  Tell them you are about to leave for Sky/BT because of these problems and what do I need to do to leave - and they will give you best information and/or try and sort it for you as it’s their job to keep customers.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Zhugong
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It took me 30 mins to wait on my phone to speak to their customer service. The guy insisted that I should speak to their tech team before making any decision. So I was transferred, and another 30 mins waiting time. The whole experience is awfully frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zhugong

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing intermittent issues with your broadband service. 
I've had a look into this and it appears there are some issues with SNR affecting your connection. The fault reference for this is F006380061. It's estimated that the fault should be resolved by 05/10/18. If you are still experiencing any issues after this time please let us know and we can look into it for you.
Kind regards,
Ty 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos