cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi keeps disconnecting intermittently

GearyW
Joining in

My internet has been disconnecting over the last 2 days about twice every 10 minutes then it'll be calm for a while and start again randomly. Can't play any games or I keep DC'ing - this happens on my PC as well as mobile devices.

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @GearyW,

I do apologise for the delayed responses. We do what we can to respond and assist customers here as quickly as we can, however, I'm afraid that this isn't an immediate response contact channel.

Please refer back to our private messages where I can provide you with further assistance.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @GearyW,

Thanks for getting back to me on private message. As we discussed there, an appointment is scheduled to go ahead soon to address and resolve the problems you're experiencing.

If after this date you continue to experience problems with your service, please let us know and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you for your patience in getting this resolved @GearyW.

Your complaint has been closed. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs