cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi issues

preston46
Tuning in

I appreciate that this question has been raised before, but after several days of WIFI issues, checked my Hub 3  and found the following message:  NOTICE ATOM is restarted due to Kernel/oops panic as part of Self Healing Mechanism.

I did a pin hole reset today, and at the moment everything seems ok, could it be that the hub 3 is on the way out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

g0akc
Problem sorter

I'd keep an eye on it - if it reoccurs or persists speak to VM about getting a new hub - they will likely want to send someone out to check it first

It could be something failing (memory, CPU) or a 'bug' that won't happen again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

g0akc
Problem sorter

I'd keep an eye on it - if it reoccurs or persists speak to VM about getting a new hub - they will likely want to send someone out to check it first

It could be something failing (memory, CPU) or a 'bug' that won't happen again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!