cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi issues

Audran2021
Joining in

Hello community i have an issue with my Virgin media hub 3 i don't Know what is wrong but i can't connect it to my gaming console but with other devices like phones,iPad etc i Can easily connecte and Access to internet.when i try to connect it to my gaming console it tells me i'm connected to my Virgin hub 3 but actually i can't Access to the internet or play an online game with my gaming console .pls i need an assistance to this issue pls.

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have any problem with a device connected to your hub by Ethernet cable?

That'll ascertain whether this is a broadband problem, or something awry with wireless.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

All of my electronic devices Can connecte to my Virgin media hub easily but i can't with my gaming  console and i have tried to connect my gaming console to another hub it Works well and i Can Access internet.

Hi Audran2021,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your gaming console isn't connecting to the internet although all other devices do not have any issues.

What device is it and how are you currently trying to connect it?

I have tried to have a look at things our end however wasn't able to locate your account with the details we have for you, so I can have a further look I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

I will really like to chat with you Paul DN to solve this issue please.

Hi Audran2021,

Our apologies if you haven't had the private message from my colleague. I will send you a message now. 

^Martin

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
And if you can't solve it you can always get your own wireless router with 1Gb ports and have the hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------