cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi hotspots

Mikecan
Joining in
  • Every time I attempt to.join - I receive a message - "Something went wrong   No Server response"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you have a device on Android 12 there is currently a known issue with setting up hotspots that's due to be fixed in an upcoming release.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you have a device on Android 12 there is currently a known issue with setting up hotspots that's due to be fixed in an upcoming release.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Thanks - that's annoying so will have to wait

Hello Mikecan

Sorry to hear of the issues regarding your android 12 device and Wi-Fi hotspots. As BenMcr has advised, this is a known issue at present via the Connect App with Android 12 but the team are aware of it and working on a fix in a future update.

Rob

When is this going to be resolved?

Same issue with my service account.

When did broadband become so difficult?

Have had problem after problem since rejoining with VM, never had this in the early days.

Hi BillyTaylor76, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We apologise for the issue when connecting to Hot Spots, I am afraid we do not currently have an update on this. 

If you could expand on the other issues you have been experiencing, we will do all we can to assist from here? 

Thanks, 

Nat

I'm on android 13 and unable to connect to WiFi hotspots. I've spent hours on the phone and repeatedly been hung up on. Please can someone help.

Hi Alex361,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are unable to connect to WIFI Hotspots, are you trying to do this Via our Connect App?

Regards

Paul. 

Yes, that's right.

Thanks for confirming @Alex361.

Can you please confirm that you have opted into Virgin Media Wi-Fi hotspots via your self-care account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn