cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi extender

Myfibee
Joining in

I have a bigger Volt bundle m500 package and need to extend my wifi signal.  I’ve been trying to find information about how to obtain a booster or pods and what this means but the website pages click around in a circle and when I tried phoning I got told to consult the help pages which click around in a circle.  Aargh! It’s so frustrating.  Can someone please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Myfibee wrote:

I have a bigger Volt bundle m500 package and need to extend my wifi signal.  

Hi @Myfibee

As far as I'm aware unless you are on the Ultimate Volt bundle, or the Gig1 speed then it would be an extra £5 per month for the pods.

You can call 150 from a  VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi  page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Myfibee wrote:

I have a bigger Volt bundle m500 package and need to extend my wifi signal.  

Hi @Myfibee

As far as I'm aware unless you are on the Ultimate Volt bundle, or the Gig1 speed then it would be an extra £5 per month for the pods.

You can call 150 from a  VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi  page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Myfibee,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have been unable order our Intelligent WIFI Pods, so I can try to help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.