Menu
iwkya
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi drops out

Hi, 

For about 2 months now my Wifi drops out a few times each day and only rectifies itself when I reboot modem. My pc is using Ethernet port and is fine, and my internet speed etc is all fine too apart from this wifi drop. 

I have tried changing wifi channels, only activating 2ghz or 5ghz but same problems occur. My friend had same issue and got a new modem which solved his issue, my model is the same as his old one so I might need new one. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi drops out

Call it in as a fault and say that your wifi is not working at all. CS cannot test wifi connections, so, go through all of the hoops they make you go through but insistently say "no, still no wifi connection on my phone or laptop, can you send someone to fix it please". They should arrange that for you

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi drops out

Thanks for getting in touch iwkya.

How are things with the service at the moment? Were you able to speak to the team about this issue?

Let us know and we will be able to advise further.

Thanks,  

Nat
0 Kudos