cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi droping out

DefenderI
Joining in

Any advice on Wi-Fi constantly droping out and disconnecting already happen  4 times to day and its only 8:30  

Also wondering  if virgin media  is scaming us as Wi-Fi speeds nice wifi speeds but as soon as you try and do anything it's slow as can be can't even watch a vidio on YouTube above 360p without it buffering and this is brand new fiber optic  fitted last year to the hole of winterslow Salisbury. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Firstly... are the issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection related?

What Hub model is it? What are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DefenderI thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your WiFi is frequently dropping out.  I am going to send you a private message to confirm some details.

Regards

Lee_R