cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi down but all green lights

beestudent
Joining in

Hi,

Our wifi has been down and even after resetting we still have all green lights and no Wifi. We have the green wifi symbol and flashing green arrows. We called an engineer but they can’t come until Tuesday, so was wondering if anyone had any luck fixing this sort of issue themselves.

thank you 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you checked first for “known network faults” - if there is one - all Tech visits will be "auto-cancelled".

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi beestudent, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the service. 

Before booking a technician, our advisers would run some checks from our side to see if this can be fixed remotely. They should also be able to see if there is any known issues within the area prior to booking the visit.

Unfortunately, if there is a few days between the visit being booked and taking place, there is no guarantee that an area issue won't be logged. If this does happen, we will notify you via text that the appointment has been cancelled. 

Please let us know how you get on with your visit or if there is an area issue showing on our service page here.

Thanks 

Nat