cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi connected, but No internet connection

tanansatpal
Joining in
Hi,

Not able to connect to the hub directly using Lan cable or wifi. However, I am using a wifi extender and devices connected to that always remain connected. My phone sometimes connect to the hub, but not always. It keeps disconnecting and says no internet connection. Some wireless devices saying they are connected but have no internet access whilst having a mostly full signal. for instance, my phone and pc will both be on wifi in the same room, but my pc will say no internet access whilst my phone is working.

but when connected to the extender, the internet works. But since it is an extender, it doesn't give the full speed and seems like a waste for the speed that I get vs the speed that I use

have used the online test and no issues where found, I have also factory reset the router but this made no difference.

Could it be my hub is faulty? 

Many thanks for reading this

Satpal

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tanansatpal,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are facing some issues with WIFI, I was able to locate you on our system and can see you have spoken to us and have now arranged to get our WIFI Max with Pods, this will make sure you have a guranteed 20 mbps VIA WIFI in every room.

Regards

Paul.