cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi but no internet

mrsplugg
Joining in

I'm a month in to virgin after moving from Sky due to rocketing costs. 
I have been having nothing but trouble with the internet. I have persevered! I am currently sat writing this on 4g due to the internet constantly disconnecting. Wifi hub is in the front room (at the bottom of the stairs) I go to the top of the stairs and I'm either on 4g or sometimes I do have bars but it constantly buffers, so I have to disconnect from WiFi to actually look at what I want. If I'm not in the front room where the router is then I simply don't get any WiFi. How is this possible? I have an attic room also which does not get any internet at all. Virgin what is your solution for this because by the sound of it lots of people are in the same position! What am I paying for?? 

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Start with the very first  pinned thread at the very top of this forum.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/How-do-I-order-the-Wi-Fi-pods/td-p/5123613

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.