cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and hub

Pankhurstcn
Joining in

My wifi isn’t reaching rooms in my home. 
the app won’t connect to the hub either - possibly it’s too old a model? 

how on earth to a get to speak to anyone? Or order the pod things if I can’t access the hub ?

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

@Pankhurstcn wrote:

My wifi isn’t reaching rooms in my home. 
the app won’t connect to the hub either - possibly it’s too old a model? 

how on earth to a get to speak to anyone? Or order the pod things if I can’t access the hub ?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Bad-signal-need-pods/m-p/5065722

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pankhurstcn, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with connections via your Wi-Fi at home, and that you have also been having some difficulties with the connect app whilst trying to resolve these. 

I'd like to offer some help with this - first, would you be able to give us a little more information about how you are experiencing the Wi-Fi issues at your end?

If you could please let us know;

-If the issues are happening in a specific part of your home

-Where the hub is currently located, in comparison to where you are having coverage issues

-If the issues are happening across more than one device (and which kinds of devices they are occurring on) 

-If you have tried deleting and re-installing the connect app to see if this fixes the issues you have been having in using it. 

Following this we may send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can investigate and offer further support. Thank you for your patience in the meantime whilst we look into this for you!

All the best. 

Molly