cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods

Jessie12356
Joining in

Hi 

I have the new hub 4 with 1gb Internet speed, I would like the new WiFi pods as the connection in my bedroom isn't enough, it keeps losing the WiFi but everytime I try to get one it says wait time is unavailable 

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have to call in to get the first one.

Or a VM person will respond on here in a day or so and sort one out for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jessie12356 

You can call 150 from a  VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi  page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jessie12356,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you on board!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some coverage issues in your bedroom. I'd love to help get a WiFi Pod ordered for you but haven't been able to locate your details on our system. As such, will pop you a PM now to confirm these and we can take it from there.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

H @Jessie12356,

Thanks for your time via PM

All done! The WiFi Pod has been ordered as advised!

Once received, follow the steps here on how to set this up 🙂

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I already have a Wi-Fi pod but need a 2nd one. Can this be arranged via PM please?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi schambers196, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

I would be happy to assist you further with the order of the Pod. I will just need to confirm a few details via private message, this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat