cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods

Dpress
Tuning in

Hello all. 

Just wondering I had seen mentioned somewhere that the pods where free on the 1gb broadband service. 

I have a 3 storey house and the top floor signal can be very spotty. There is nothing wrong with the hub 4 it works great everywhere else it is just down to a distance thing. 

I didn't ask the technician when the services where installed and I should have done really. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To get a pod 

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To get a pod 

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dpress

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I can see you've contacted the team regarding the Pod and we've sent this out 🙂

When you've received it, please see here - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/set-up-intelligent-wifi - advises how to set it up 🙂

Let us know if you need further assistance

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks John. Yes I contacted via messenger, they where extremely helpful and efficient.

Thanks for coming back to us @Dpress, have you had any further issues with your services, since you installed the pods?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, I am awaiting the arrival of the pod. I will let you know once it has arrived. 

Hi John,

Would it be possible to have a look if this pod was sent as it’s not arrived. 

Thanks

Dave Prescott

Hey there @Dpress, thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear the pod hasn't arrived.
Let me look in to this for you.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for chatting with us today.

I'm glad I have been able to sort out the problem and hopefully soon your new equipment is with you.

Let us know how it goes once you receive it 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs