cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in

Hi

I am currently on the Gig 1 bundle with all services and have been for about a year. But don't have any wifi pods at all. Am I able to get some?

Many thanks.

Craig.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Cmrobertson33

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I would be happy to assist with ordering the Pod pack for you. I will just need to confirm a few details via private message and we can go from there. 

I will pop this over to you now and you will be able to access the message via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes.

You do have to call in to order the first one though - web site and other methods are borked.

Or a VM person will respond on here in a few days and can sort it for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi John - Thanks for the info.

FAO: Forum Admin - Can you assist with ordering wifi pods? Many thanks.

Hi Cmrobertson33

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I would be happy to assist with ordering the Pod pack for you. I will just need to confirm a few details via private message and we can go from there. 

I will pop this over to you now and you will be able to access the message via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi Cmrobertson33

Thank you for your time on private message. 

I am very happy we have been able to assist with your request but do please get back in touch if we can assist with anything else.

Take care, 

Nat