cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods - Volt

JC1838
Tuning in

Hi,

Please could someone advise how best to get a Wifi Pod (booster). 

I am a Volt customer, and my bedroom has ‘poor’ coverage according to the VM Connect app. The Wifi drops out all the time which makes streaming impossible.

I’ve had no luck using the chat function and customer services are tricky to get hold of.

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You do have to call in to order them (cant do it online) - tryatt 08.05 in the morning to get connected quickest

Failing that just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You do have to call in to order them (cant do it online) - tryatt 08.05 in the morning to get connected quickest

Failing that just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Cheers for the quick response. I’ll wait for VM on here, as that may be quickest for me now. 

Hey @JC1838,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can look into this further for you and get a pod ordered for you but I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @JC1838.

I have arranged for the pod to be sent out to you, this be can be tracked online. Simply sign into My Virgin Media and you’ll see your orders on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Great - thank you.

Please could help with how best to get a second Wifi Pod (booster).

I am a Volt customer, and I still have a blackout area in the house with ‘poor’ coverage and drop out, which makes streaming impossible.

Many thanks.

Hello JC1838,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to our Community.

I can get the 2nd Pod sent out for you.

I just need to pass security again.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello JC1838

Thank you very much for those details.

I have requested for a 2nd Pod to be sent out.

It can take around 10 days maximum to get to you.

The tracking details will be sent by SMS to you in the next day or so.

Can you please let me know once you have received and set the Pod up.

Gareth_L