cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod

Josiehay
Joining in

Hi I'm going round in circles with Virgin. I want to order a wifi pod or booster,  I pay for a 1 GB internet connection but the speed is absolutely dreadful, for example  there is often not enough bandwidth to watch a recorded programme.  Of course it's impossible to speak to anyone or even find a link to order a wifi pod.  I've tried calling and texting and just went round in circles.  Very frustrating for such a large company to be so unhelpful and difficult to get hold of, hoping someone here can help

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Josiehay 

Please try following the instructions <<< here >>> 

If that doesn't work  you can also call by calling 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Josiehay 

Please try following the instructions <<< here >>> 

If that doesn't work  you can also call by calling 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks this is really helpful I'll give it a go next time the WiFi dips, it really shouldn't be this difficult

Thanks 

If anyone from Virgin Media are reading this you can see there are many posts from people with terrible WiFi who are finding it difficult to order Wifi pods, are you making is deliberately difficult to order them?  It really should be a simple process 😞

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Josiehay, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with your Wifi signal and ordering Pods, we will be able to help. 

I will need to take a few details via private message so I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat