cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod not working

MJP21
Tuning in

We have two wifi pods which were working great. Sadly one is now not working and won't connect. We have tried it in different places and close to the hub with no success. When plugged in it flashes white then green then back to white again.

Any suggestions?

13 REPLIES 13

MJP21
Tuning in

Hi,

We have two WIFI Pods  however one is not working. It flashes constantly, both white and green and it not connecting to the WIFI.

I have reset the hub, moved sockets and also moved it nearer to the hub, however nothing has worked.

Please can someone help!!

Thanks! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is some troubleshooting stuff on this here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/set-up-intelligent-wifi

Hi MJP21, thank you for posting and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about the issues with the Wi-Fi pod.

Have you managed to look at the article above and if so - has it resolved your issue?

I've looked through on my end and I can identify that one of your Wi-Fi pods is currently offline at the moment.

Also if you don't mind me asking - have you done a factory reset on the pods itself?

Let us know 🙂

Beth

Hi Beth

Yes, sadly we are still having issues with the pod

I have just again had it plugged into the hub in the hope this would help, (I left it plugged in for 30 mins), however after plugging it back in again downstairs, its still flashing.

I have not tried a factory resent, and don't know how to. Is this something that might help?

Hi MJP21,

I've had a look at things from our side and I can see you've been able to contact us regarding this today.

If you do need anything else please let us know.

Alex_Rm

Hi,

Yes, I have been in touch by phone today and the pod is being replaced as its  just not communicating at all.

Thank you for everyone's help in the matter.

😀

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update MJP21,

I'm glad that is now sorted for you.

All the best and take care,

Kain

Hi,

The replacement pod arrived very quickly, thank you, however when I have plugged the new one in, it's not connecting and continues to flash.

Could this be an issue with the hub itself as this new pod will also not connect, although my second pod is working fine?

I also received a third pod, however the same issue is happening with this one too, its also flashing and won't connect.

I have followed all the set up instructions correctly and moved them nearer to the hub to try and help the connection but with no joy.

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

they have to add the pod to your account maybe thats been missed but it seems odd with more than one

if one is working then the setup must be correct but worth double checking - the wifi bands must have the same ssid and wifi optimisation should be on - assuming thats correct then from your side you can try a full reset of the hub then plug the pods in near the hub and see what happens

Tony.
Sacked VIP