cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod no longer pairing with Hub3

bltnotts
Joining in

Received a wifi pod with my ultimate Oomph package. It worked well for months, but has now stopped pairing. the light is constantly flashing. I have done everything suggested in the troubleshooting guide, all to no avail. Any other suggestions please? Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Give them back to VM go get your own wireless less router with 1Gb ports and use hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bltnotts,

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the Pod issue.

Please see this guide here which should help fix this 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks but I'd already exhausted everything that route. Plus it seems impossible to speak to anyone on the phone 😞

From what you have advised it sounds like it isn't connected bitnotts, the light in the center of the Pod will pulse. To reset it, remove it from the socket and leave it out for 30 minutes, then plug it back in again and turn the power back on to the socket.

The light may then pulse for up to 10 minutes but then should connect. If not let us know and we'll look into this further.

Rob

Hi

Done all that and still no joy 😞

Hello bltnotts

Thanks for trying that 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello bltnotts

Thanks for passing security 

I have requested for a the faulty Pod to be swapped 

A replacement Pod has been ordered 

It can take around 5 days 

But we do have a little delay due to stock levels right now 

Gareth_L

Thank You very much

bltnotts
Joining in

Me again 😞 Received a replacement pod , worked fine for a couple of weeks but I now have the exact same problem.