cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod - hub change

Byfoja03
On our wavelength

I recently changed over from a Hub3 to Hub4 and my Wifi Pod that was setup and working fine before is now stuck on a constant flashing white light - how can I fix this?

Many thanks is advance

JB

6 REPLIES 6

Byfoja03
On our wavelength

I contacted VM via the Chat function this morning and was to the Pod is 'broken', despite it working absolutely fine only a day or so ago before the Hub4 was setup.

They are sending me a new Pod instead - is that really the solution?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No. The present pod just needs to be assigned to your new hub. A VM staff member should be able to arrange for you, they will get to your post in a day or two.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Byfoja03
On our wavelength

Thank you for the reply Tudor.

Byfoja03
On our wavelength

If a VM staff member could pick this up that would be great thank you

Hi Byfoja03, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear the teams were unable to reprovision the pod and instead sent a replacement pod. We can certainly check to ensure the pods are correct provisioned for you although we will need to confirm a few details with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Byfoja03, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message on this one. I'm glad to hear that the new pod you've received is working with the hub and has connected. 

Hopefully this will restore the connection but if you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs