cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod Not connected to new HUB 4

wigelz
Tuning in

How do i go about gettin my wifi pod attached to my new router? spent 40 mins on hold and gave up today.

been upgraded to the 4 from the 3 now cant get it to connect. any help appreciated

10 REPLIES 10

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try the new equipment activation line - see if they can help - 0800 953 9500 - option 3

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Enduser
Fibre optic

If it's anything like mine it should connect itself. When you plug it in the very small LED light should start pulsing slowly, and when its made the connection it should go out. This can all take some time, and the instructions that came with mine said that it can take up to 24hrs to completly settle down.

I assume that the pod is not too far from the router

yeh worked with my hub 3.0. gave it a reboot when i got the 4.0 been under 24 hours now so il take a look tommoro

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You have a new Hub. All Pods need to be activated onto your account to work with the new Hub. Looks like yours hasn't been done automatically. You will have to call in at some point.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

oh joy. back to the waiting music!

Having the same issue, received my hub 4 today, all working, however the pods aren't. White light flashing, called VM and the need to be activated on the new hub, I was told that it should take 24 hours and someone would call me back. Not holding my breath, lets wait and see if they do. 

I used the live chat... an hour and 30 mins in. i was told signals had been sent to the router and to reboot them both.

now have green pulse for a few mins then back to white pulse for about 5-10. Il have to see what happens in the next 24 hours

Hi wigelz,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, how are your Pods working Today, have the lights not gone off?

Regards

Paul.

i can confirm this has now been fixed. Im lead to beleive settings need sending to your router and after 24-48 hours its sorted. i was away for 5 days so wasnt able to confirm the time it took.

all good now though