Tuning in

Whats going on no wifi Perth centre

drops out last 2/3 days

come on ‼️

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you asking about a public WiFi service? Or that you live in Perth, and have problems with your home broadband? If the latter, do wired connections work ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

@completecontrol wrote:

drops out last 2/3 days

come on ‼️

Wifi is prone to dropping out. Does a wired connection work?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Home Broadband

ozsat
Superstar

Is you Ethernet dropping out to - Wifi is local to you own house?  If Ethernet is stable then the problem will be there.

@completecontrol wrote:

drops out last 2/3 days

come on ‼️

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Hello completecontrol

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

From looking at your connection and equipment there does appear to be some issues with the power levels across some of your downstream channels which will require a technician. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to arrange this.

Rob

Thank you Rob

Thanks for coming back to us @completecontrol.

I cant see that a PM has been sent over to you, I have just dropped one over to you now. Please look out for it and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L