cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Blackspots

Jwhit15
Joining in

I have the Volt bundle where you can have WiFi booster pods for free but I cannot find anywhere to order them. I have gone through the connect app and I keep going round in circles. I have several black spot areas and need to order at least 2. Can any suggest where to look please? Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
______

You do have to call  0800 064 3850 to order the first one (cant do it online the website is borked) - or try the web-chat or Whatsapp functions (that has worked for some) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
______

You do have to call  0800 064 3850 to order the first one (cant do it online the website is borked) - or try the web-chat or Whatsapp functions (that has worked for some) - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you .

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jwhit15, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

If you've not successfully contacted our Customer Services team, we'd be more than happy to help you order the pods, on our team.   Please do let us know how things are going?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi I need help ordering a booster can you please assist me. Thanks

Hi @eliottsmith767 thanks for your post here in the Community!

Of course I can definitely help look into this for you.

Please kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

CleaR
Joining in

I have a blackspot in my back bedroom and need a Wifi Pod but I haven't been successful using the app. Can someone dm me please.

Hello CleaR,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with blackspots and ordering a pod.
These pods can be chargeable depending what package you are on,

Packages which include free pods are the Volt packages and 1GB.

I can check this for you though.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello CleaR.

Thanks for letting me know you have managed to order a Pod already.

If you need any help in the future, We are only a message away.

Gareth_L