cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Black-Spot

Nadcar87
Joining in

Hi,

so i have recently joined the 1Gig Broadband service. All is well and and the speed is optimal. I have noticed that there is no wifi coverage or very little in my lounge. I have scanned all the other rooms in the house using the Virgin Media Connect App and they are fine. I am however unable to scan the lounge as the wifi keeps dropping out. I have been told i require a wifi POD. How do i go about getting one of these. I am using the HUB  5.0

I have tried contacting you many a times on 0345 454 1111 and i cant get through to anyone. Not a great start for a new customer. 

Any help to resolve this matter would be very much appreciated.

Nadia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nadia,

Thanks for your message, I'm pleased to hear the WiFi Pod has helped resolve the WiFi black spot for you.

Let us know if you need anything else, and have a great weekend 😊

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if anything in here helps

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for the swift reply John. I have tried to contact Virgin Media on the said number but failed to get through to anyone meaningful. I shall wait for Virgin Media to respond here. 

Cheers

Nadia

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nadia,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your WiFi coverage in the home, and you've struggled to reach us. I'll be happy to get some WiFi Pods ordered for you.

I've dropped you a private message - look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner 😃

Beth

Thanks Beth. Will respond to you privately. 

Kind Regards

Nadia

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nadia,

Thanks for your message, I'm pleased to hear the WiFi Pod has helped resolve the WiFi black spot for you.

Let us know if you need anything else, and have a great weekend 😊

Beth