Menu
AlexWirski
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

WiFi

20190726_084653_compress52.jpg

Second day without WiFi. Is this kind of actualization? I couldn't find information about it. Please help

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi

is it just WIFI that is not working, or the actual internet? they are not the same thing.
0 Kudos
AlexWirski
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I just can't connect to WiFi. It shows me all the time that there is a problem with connection.

0 Kudos
sku11meister
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we need more info, what device are you using to try to connect? what router is it? have you speed tested the internet using a cable from the router to a laptop just to make sure you actually have internet? 

Have you tried resetting the router?

** ++ Superhub 3 (Modem Mode) - Vivid500 - Unifi USG - Unifi Access Points - HP Procurve 24 managed switch - Netgear GS108 Switches - FTP and Plex Servers - NAS Drives ++ **
0 Kudos
AlexWirski
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I check my router management.

WiFi is connected but the internet shows "access denied".

I tried to use diagnostics tools and it shows me that there is no access to the network.

I'm using modem Hub 3.0 and I try to connect by my phone.

I've tried restart and reset my router but nothing happened.

0 Kudos
sku11meister
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

weird! sounds like it probably isnt the wireless but you actually dont have any internet. Have you got a laptop or pc that you can connect to the hub with an ethernet cable?

** ++ Superhub 3 (Modem Mode) - Vivid500 - Unifi USG - Unifi Access Points - HP Procurve 24 managed switch - Netgear GS108 Switches - FTP and Plex Servers - NAS Drives ++ **
0 Kudos
AlexWirski
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately not. 

I've tried to check all the wires but still not happened.

Today is the day of payment but I pay my bills regularly.

I really don't know what I can do now.

0 Kudos
sku11meister
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

it sounds like you dont have any internet at all.. i would contact customer services and tell them you have no internet. they will be able to tell from their end if your hub is online or not..

0 Kudos
AlexWirski
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ok I will try

Thank you for your help 🙂

0 Kudos
sku11meister
Fibre optic
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

shame you dont have anything you can connect directly to the hub, we could have found out if you have broadband or not. If any of the lights are flashing on the front of the hub then its probably offline. sorry i couldnt help more .. good luck 🙂

0 Kudos