cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi useless since VM upgrade

Steve-Barrett
Joining in

WiFi worked fine for five years. Did up grade to faster service few weeks ago and since then virtually zero service in home office. 

boosters, yes two. Call centre told me to move closer to it, I told her I am can touch it from my desk, how much closer does she suggest?

reeboot system yes

Changed location of router? It’s where your guy put it 

call centre‘reset’ system remotely and have during a series of five hours of calls with them they repeatedly told me there is nothing wrong. 

call centre solution was “don’t sit in home office, go closer to router”.  Home office fine before ‘upgrade’ and not really practical for me to hold meetings from my kitchen .

Again, all worked fine until upgrade and VM response is nothing is wrong…..well I’m not sitting on phone for five hours for fun so one of us is lying 

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Steve-Barrett, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the Wi-Fi boosters since the upgrading of the services.

Do any devices connect to the boosters at all?

Have you possibly checked the contents of the upgrade to ensure that the boosters are still included?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn