cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pods

kelvin619
On our wavelength

Hello we recently ordered volt 1 I think it was with 1 gig down load received the box and two TV boxes but on post shows WiFi pods which we didn't receive would it be possible to get them please 

8 REPLIES 8

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pods are not automatically sent out to users.  You need to use the Connect app to identify the need for Pods.  Once the app has confirmed a wifi blackspot, then it should allow you to order 1 Pod.  If any more are needed they can be supplied up to a total of 3.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

kelvin619
On our wavelength

Okay thank you will do today 

Hi I've done the test and keep getting told very good signal but getting only 20 to 50 meg out off the 1gig package we have 

Thanks 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM only guarantee a WiFi speed of 20Mb btw. How are you testing? What about the speeds on a direct cabled connection to the Hub?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

kelvin619
On our wavelength

@Adduxi wrote:

VM only guarantee a WiFi speed of 20Mb btw. How are you testing? What about the speeds on a direct cabled connection to the Hub?

No WiFi but problem is at night goes right down to about 3 to 5 meg 

Hi kelvin619, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the order. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kelvin619, thanks for the message and I am happy to hear that this in on the way to becoming resolved. 

Please let us know how it goes?

Chris. 

Thank you 👍