cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pods.

TigerCop
Joining in

Hello. I'm a new customer and can order up to three WiFi pods. However I was told by the installer to use virgin media connect app in order to check the signal and order them. Here's the problem. I have a hub 4 which isn't yet compatible with the app. So I'm stuck. I've searched the website and it explains all about them but at no point does it point to where I can order them?? Any assistance appreciated. Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

You have to call CS and order a pod, you can then order another a week after receiving the first one is needed and then a third a week later if you need a third. There is a lot of info on the pods on here. If you use a mobile for internet you'll need to keep disconnecting and reconnecting if you move through your property else it will stay connected to the original wifi source.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

You have to call CS and order a pod, you can then order another a week after receiving the first one is needed and then a third a week later if you need a third. There is a lot of info on the pods on here. If you use a mobile for internet you'll need to keep disconnecting and reconnecting if you move through your property else it will stay connected to the original wifi source.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TigerCop,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

We can most certainly assist you by ordering a WiFi Pod here if needed. 

If you’re an Ultimate Oomph, Gig1 Fibre Broadband customer or have one of our Volt packages, then you would get these for free otherwise it would be  £5 a month.

Let me know if you would like us to get a Pod ordered for you and we can drop you a PM. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Our package says we can have up to three so can you PM me and I can order some. We've been trying through customer services but struggle to get anywhere. There's no humans to speak to. It's all bots. Very frustrating and not very good if I'm honest. 

Hi TigerCop,

Thanks for reaching back out, I will be happy to help you order our Intelligent WIFI Pods, we can only order one at a time, once activated we can then order another up to 3 if required, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul