cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pods/Connect app not working

RockheadGaz
Joining in

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of who to contact regarding getting wifi pods? My wifi connection drops out regularly at the opposite end of my house from the router, where, unfortunately, my wife has her office set up. I've tried the Virgin Connect app but can't get past the "Hub installing..." screen.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @RockheadGaz 

If the Connect app isn't getting past the hub installing screen then you can call  0800 064 3850 to order the first one.

Please note they are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @RockheadGaz 

If the Connect app isn't getting past the hub installing screen then you can call  0800 064 3850 to order the first one.

Please note they are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there, RockheadGaz, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear about this pod issues.

I have taken a look at our side and I can see you've spoke to someone since this post, did they manage to get this resolved for you at all? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

RockheadGaz
Joining in

Hey,

I managed to add WiFi Max onto my account via the website by going in to change my package, so my new WiFi pod is on the way.

Thanks to everyone for the help, it's much appreciated.

Thanks for the update @RockheadGaz, and I'm pleased to hear that our team have been able to have this resolved for you.

Do feel free to come back to us if anything further is required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn