cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pod plugged in but continues flashing ?

NW45
Joining in

WiFi pod plugged in but continues flashing ? I've moved it closer and closer to the hub but it continues to flash - any help ?

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @NW45, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the flashing light on the Wi-Fi pod.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to attempt multiple locations to see if the flashing comes to an end?

Do you have any connection issues to the Wi-Fi pod whilst the light is flashing? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks David _Bn,

Yes and Yes - I have tried the pod in many different places, quite sometimes the light does go off for a short while before coming back on and staying on.

As I write 2.4 Ghz is non existent in my TV room it's difficult to get 5 Ghz on my iPhone 13 pro

I have had two visits from Virgin engineers, the most recent was last Saturday (11 March 2023) and I am waiting for a second pod but I am very close to trying TalkTalk 943 Mbps after being a Virgin customer from well before Virgin took over from NTL.

Thanks for your concern

Hi @NW45 

Have you tried following all the troubleshooting steps for WiFi Pod issues here ?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for you help but tried them all 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks NW45,

Thanks for getting back to us, I've had a look at things from our side, and we've identified a short- terms stability issue, which would be causing the connection problems.

In most cases, these types of issues are resolved after 24 hours, if you can please keep us posted.

Alex_Rm