cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pod flashing still

VM_logTP
Joining in

Hi, my WiFi pod has been flashing for almost 24 hours.  I've looked on here and have learned that it might not be registered on my account. 

Can someone on Virgin Media help please? 

In addition, on this page - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/set-up-intelligent-wifi, under "WiFi Pod Performance" and then "My lights are pulsing for longer than expected", the link to WiFi Pods Troubleshooting Guide does not work. 
This is the link which isn't working - 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial number/MAC address off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Calling at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) gives the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

As you say probably not registered on your account, to make sure plug it in next to the router and see if it connects, else it'll probably if you call CS to add it's mac address to your account.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial number/MAC address off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Calling at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) gives the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you very much for your time

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

just to throw a question in - did it come from VM - theres a few for sale on other sites - if it came from VM then the advice above is correct if you 'acquired' it by other means look to get your money back it will never work for you

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Yes it came from VM. Good thought though and might be helpful to others

VM_logTP
Joining in

I called VM helpline and they renamed my hub to check if I could see it and I could. They asked me to do a pinhole reset on the Pod, plug in next to the router and the lights went off after about 10 mins which is correct. Relocated the Pod to its real home and lights have now stopped flashing (which is correct).  I’ll wait now for 24 hours and I think we’re solved. Thank you all.