cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi pod availability

Tillboy
Tuning in

Does anyone know when these will be available to order again? I’m on the gig1 package which I believe should include this but am unable to order just see a message saying to sign up for updates.

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
I had heard that they were back in (last month) but they could have already been used up..

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Thanks, keep disappearing down a rabbit hold of despair with the online help. Might have to persevere again later. Everywhere I end up says there's been too much demand and to sign up for marketing, one of the drivers for signing up for the gig1 package was for the the wifi pods

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They are in stock and available AFAIK

i will ask VM to come here and comment

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your post @Tillboy and I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to order the Wi-Fi pods.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll seek to assist you with this request

Kindest regards,

David_Bn