cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi on and connected but no Internet

Drsmall91
Tuning in

Hi I have been having problems with my WiFi for a while now. The issue is that my router is on and connected to my devices but the signal keeps cutting off even though it says its still connected. Watching videos or playing games has become a nightmare. No changes to the lights on the front when this happens. Tried the usual reboot even tried moving router to another location. Issue actually made me cancel because its been so bad. 

7 REPLIES 7

Client62
Hero

Got some one in the house that is Pausing the connections with the VM Connect app or via the Hub's menus ?

I have used the app to pause the kids devices but if you mean do I think someone is messing around pausing my signal no I don't think that is the case. 

WiFi Pausing frequently results in blocking an unintended device !

Login into the Hub's menus and have a look at the WiFi >>> Security >>> "Wireless Mac filtering"  make sure it is Disabled.

Would this affect all devices because it also affects those that haven't been paused? 

Hi Drsmall91,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband service. 

Can you confirm if the advice from Client62 has been able to help?

^Martin

Hi, no issue still there got a pod and upgraded the speed on Saturday to try that but still happening

Hi Drsmall91, thanks for the message. 

I am sorry to hear that there is still a connection issue and this is not the experience we want you to have with us. 

How is the connection at the moment?

I have checked the area and Sam Knows and everything looks fine at the moment. 

Chris.