Joining in

Re: WiFi on SuperHub 2 drops multiple times every day - How do I get the SuperHub 3?

Nearly 2 weeks now on the updated Play Services. No WiFi drop outs at all.
On our wavelength

Re: WiFi on SuperHub 2 drops multiple times every day - How do I get the SuperHub 3?

My WiFi seemed to be fixed before the play services were updated on any of my devices. Maybe a happy coincidence.

Will still be amusing if people can go around town killing hotspots with multicast packets though...
Joining in

Did anyone find a fix please Screenshot_20**:**:**:**:**:**.png

Screenshot_20**:**:**:**:**:**.png

Forum Team (Retired)

Hi boothy41, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and I can see there was a fault ref F006035188 which has now been resolved. 

How is the connection looking now? 

I can see some T3 timeouts but I cannot see the timescale they have occurred in. 

Please reboot the hub from the mains and let us know when you have done this so I can evaluate further. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in

So I have a SH3 and Google Play Services at 11.9.75 and the WiFi still drops when I reconnect my Google home mini.

Has anyone found a fix yet?

Thanks

Joining in

I fixed the problem myself I've changed the white cable to a new one and it works fine now I haven't had Internet working properly for about 1 year and I've fixed  it 

Going to see if I can get something  off my bill because its been like this for ages when all it needed was a new white cable

Forum Team (Retired)

Hi hhudda,

I suspect that separating the wireless frequencies may help you with the disconnections.

• Access your Hub by navigating to 192.168.0.1
  • Login with the default login info (on base of Hub) unless you've already updated it.
  • Go to Advanced Settings > Wireless > Security
  • Under Wireless Frequency 2.4GHz change the Wifi Network Name (SSID) and the Wifi password (network key).
  • Repeat for the Wireless Frequency 5GHz and click on Apply changes.

Let us know if that helps Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

Joining in

Hi all,

it seems like the issue is coming back. I'm using SuperHub 3 and had my wi-fi down for a couple of times since the weekend. Each time after rebooting it was ok for couple of hours and then it went down again.

Is anyone experiencing the same now with SuperHub3?

Forum Team (Retired)

Hi frohus,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and things seem to be ok from this side. It may help to try the following so we can rule some things out:

Pop the hub into Modem Mode with the computer in Safe Mode with Networking at different times of the day.

Try on separate devices.

Check Ethernet cable. Make sure it is new / up to date. (Cat 5e or above).

Make sure device is capable of agreed speed.

Check wireless card slide.

Take care.

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide