Menu
Blackbox2342
On our wavelength
Message 541 of 649
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi on SuperHub 2 dies multiple times every day - How do I get the SuperHub 3?

The problem became less prominent for a few days but has started again with a vengeance.

This how the lights appear ( https://ibb.co/iRXCE6 ) wired connection still working.
0 Kudos
andrewbrown
Tuning in
Message 542 of 649
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi on SuperHub 2 dies multiple times every day - How do I get the SuperHub 3?

Same for me. Was good for 5 days, but gone off the last 3 days...
Blueflash
On our wavelength
Message 543 of 649
Flag for a moderator

ToRe: WiFi on SuperHub 2 dies multiple times every day - How do I get the SuperHub 3?

Been ok for 2 days now after opting out hub sharing.,. 

Edit. Seeing above 2 replies maybe not time celebrate yet.

penfold1992
On our wavelength
Message 544 of 649
Flag for a moderator

Re: ToRe: WiFi on SuperHub 2 dies multiple times every day - How do I get the SuperHub 3?

I confirm with the previous people.

I had a much better (not perfect) internet for about 3 days but now it seems to be worse than ever.

0 Kudos
thenel
On our wavelength
Message 545 of 649
Flag for a moderator

came on to ask for help for this very issue. sh2 dies every day. what's been done to help us all?
0 Kudos
Blueflash
On our wavelength
Message 546 of 649
Flag for a moderator

yes sopke too son came home today to no wi-fi again. going back to just 2.4 see if that lasts any longer

0 Kudos
penfold1992
On our wavelength
Message 547 of 649
Flag for a moderator

don t mean to disappoint but I tried switching to 2.4 and that didnt make any difference.

Rimmer100
On our wavelength
Message 548 of 649
Flag for a moderator

Re: ToRe: WiFi on SuperHub 2 dies multiple times every day - How do I get the SuperHub 3?

@Blueflash

I opted out a few weeks ago and thought it had helped but it seems to have just been a coincidence as my hub has gone off a few times this week.

I think I'm just going to buy a decent access point, probably one from Ubiquiti - I would like better coverage in my garden anyway so that would solve that.
0 Kudos
Therapy
Tuning in
Message 549 of 649
Flag for a moderator

Just read this, sounding like could be the cause of this issue?

https://www.myce.com/news/confirmed-issue-google-cast-causes-temporarily-wifi-drops-around-world-834...

mrbeatnik
On our wavelength
Message 550 of 649
Flag for a moderator

Sounds good, the fix being to update firmware (hello Virgin?)... Nice find.
0 Kudos