cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi not working

Mayank2amin
Just joined

Hi there…..I have VM Hub 3 - Suddenly today while working it lost connection. 

Now my hub is restarted & reset done but still there is no connection (WiFi/ Lan both)

it has green flashing light & 2 arrows and WiFi icon lit up on hub. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Green flashing base light means no network connectivity.

Check for any “known network faults”

As well as trying the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)...

... Also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers - or just you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mayank2amin

Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear you're currently experiencing WiFi connection issue on your router. Looking at our systems I can't see anything that might be causing this issue. Are you still experiencing WiFi connection issues today? Do you have any issues connecting any wired devices to the network? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley